Any link may be advertising for which I may get a commission if you buy, at no additional charge to you. See my Disclaimer.
If you are a numbers “guy”, must show numbers about the trip. Gives a good summary and interesting to review. Comments?
- Miles driven 6,642
- Number of hotels 22
- Days on the road 31
- Distinct lodging units 23
- Percent over budget 1%
- Blog posts 35
- Most miles driven on Route 66 287
- Most miles driven one day (trip back) 450
- Least miles driven 27
- Highest price for gas $4.79
- Lowest price for gas $2.24
- Highest point above sea level 11,158 ft
- Lowest point below sea level -282 ft
- Photo images taken 2970
- National and other parks 4
- Towns with burros on street 1
- Most consecutive miles without interstate 158
- Number of states visited 14
- Family members visited 14
Limited information today. Trying to “recover” from the trip. Unbelievable amount of things to do when done with trip. Look for post tomorrow or following day with summary.
Or you can jump ahead to the final thoughts and ramblings. Here is the link.
The Driveby Tourist